Wednesday, October 31, 2012
To dew drops
The intimate garden
Jeweled with intricate
Workings and craft
Yet the sweetest
Is your laugh
From deep inside
Sunday, October 14, 2012
Ability to tell others what
True power is to
Hear what other souls
Compassionate to those in
Is to effect the affect
In a way you would want others
Saturday, October 13, 2012
reap what you sow
I found : http://www.thefrisky.com/2010-09-13/does-everyone-really-deserve-love-and-happiness/
Where the author says 'hell no' if you don't put in the work why do you deserve anything?
So I searched for poetry on topic of 'I deserve' and I did not find anything readily. So I feel that perhaps I write what I seek...
Along the way
Food was easily found in stores
TV brought entertainment and politics by marketing Gurus
Along the way
words have changed context
Thrown about easily in the sandbox
the words show us
those that are looking
show us how lost we are
Deserve: to be worthy
Origin from Latin deservire to devote oneself to, from de- + servire to serve
Today we collectivity bemoan we DESERVE health care we DESERVE freedom
we DESERVE a good (man/woman) lover-marriage-partner
why I ask
why do we, why do I... deserve
when did the notion of the word TO SERVE
when did the notion of the word become GIMME
why are we worthy?
we are not worthy
to be worthy we would be humble, we would be helpful, we would give food to the hungry, we would build shelters for the homeless, we would teach those who do not know, we would serve our fellow humans, we would treat others with kindness even when no one is looking, we would return the wallet full of cash, we would say our prayers for peace, we would be worthy through the effort and toils of our own hands to make this place this continent this world better that we found it.
Maybe - just on the outside maybe we would, if it was Tuesday... deserve a friend who is also present and aware and available to serve without regret or expectation of anything other than to know that indeed in kind through action through deed... tomorrow will be more at peace than today for today I served mankind with compassion and gratitude.
then we would deserve
that dream that we yearn for.
Tuesday, October 09, 2012
stop the karma cycle
Stop the Karmic Cycle
To prevent the constant re-occurrence of Karmic payback in the present or future, it is necessary to release and heal past, present and potential future grievances. It is necessary to extend unconditional love and unconditional forgiveness not only to all participants involved but also to yourself. It is time to put your pride aside and do everything in your power to release the ties holding you in karmic bondage.
Application of Love and Forgiveness
If it is possible to settle grievances in a rational manner personally or through mediation, then this is the ideal method. It is necessary to openly and honestly express yourself with clarity and without anger. Even if the other party is not receptive to the discussion, be sure that you offer unconditional love and unconditional forgiveness for all wrong-doings past, present and future for all parties involved. Your intention is to permanently release their energy from yours, but you must do so with love, forgiveness and continuous blessings.
If a personal meeting is impossible, then you can release them through a meditative state.
1. Choose a time when you won’t be interrupted.
2. Sit comfortably, close your eyes, and take three deep belly breaths to relax.
3. Your breath should become shallower and you will feel lighter, totally at peace, and unaware of time or your physical body.
4. At this point, visualize the other party and greet them by name.
5. Discuss all your grievances with the other party and listen carefully and patiently to their reply. Stay calm and avoid anger.
6. Tell the other party that you send them love and forgiveness for all transgressions, misunderstandings, etc.
7. In your mind’s eye, look for any connecting cords around their body that might be connected to your own body. Look at the main chakra areas on both bodies, especially the Solar Plexus and Heart chakras.
8. If you see any connecting cords, take a pair of gold-colored scissors and cut each cord.
9. Make your intention, With unconditional love and forgiveness and for the highest good of all concerned, I permanently sever and release the bonds that tie us together, past, present and future.
10. Say goodbye to the other party and wish them well.
11. Visualize their face and body fading until you can no longer see them.
12. Disconnect your energies by dusting yourself off, starting from the top of your head and brushing down your body with the intention, All negative energies, impurities, toxins, etc., are now released to the center of the Earth to be recycled into positive energy that will be reused by the universe at the appropriate time.
13. Resist expecting a particular outcome or having certain hopes – just let everything go.
14. In the future, resist thinking or talking about this person; instead, just get on with your own life.
Note for Reiki Level 2 Practitioners: If you are attuned to Reiki Level 2, you can treat this as a Distant/Absentee healing process. Start your meditation by visualizing and intoning the Distant/Absentee symbol three times, followed by visualizing and intoning the Mental/Emotional symbol three times and end with visualizing and intoning the Power symbol three times. Keep steps 4 to 14 the same as above
Sunday, October 07, 2012
in the olden days men would see the face of God, why dont they any more?
Saturday, October 06, 2012
Reading through : http://www.jungiananalyticpraxis.com/projection_lecture.htm
I would be interested in discussion here - that all life is but a projection. The lecture (the above link) on topic is fertile with statements and and below are a few interesting quotes...
" Jung himself had much to say about the phenomenon of projection and we will examine it soon enough. It is enough for now to hear these few words, “All the contents of our unconscious are constantly being projected into our surroundings.”"
"Rumi, the Sufi mystic, once wrote, “We are the mirror as well as the face in it. We are the pain and what cures the pain, both. We are the sweet cold water and the jar that pours.” (Barks, The Essential Rumi, p. 106.) He is suggesting that there is an inseparable relationship between the subject and the object; what is out there cannot be separated from what is in here."
"jung: Just as we tend to assume that the world is as we see it, we naively suppose that people are as we imagine them to be. In this latter case, unfortunately, there is no scientific test that would prove the discrepancy between perception and reality"
And this the fun one that is the key of what I would like to discuss... what is enlightenment? How do our dreams within a Jungian landscape assist us in becoming...
"In a comparatively primitive person this creates that characteristic relationship to the object, which Levy-Bruhl has fittingly called ‘mystic identity’ or ‘participation mystique.’ Thus every normal person of our time, who is not reflective beyond the average, is bound to his environment by a whole system of projections"
To become enlightened to be reflective above average to become able to rise above subject object reflections and see our self and see others without judgement and for what they are in truth and what we are in truth. To be grounded and to be gracious of others journey's and allow others their Karma and their Dharma, to become enlightened is to?