Thursday, March 31, 2005
searches bring strange links to this I attest
Check out these links for amazing and multitudes of links...
this guy on the right is G.R.S. Mead (George Robert Stowe Mead)
here is a piece... part of a conclusion written by GRS Mead.
Of Vision and Apocalypse
The Corpus Hermeticum
The Great and the Little Man
The Vision of Creation
First Emanation: Descent of the Logos
Revelation of the Pleroma
God Desiring Himself
Second Emanation: Mind the Maker
Third Emanation: Descent of Man
The First Men
To Increase and Multiply
Love as the Will of God
The Way of Deathlessness
Ascent of the Soul
The Eighth Sphere
The Spread of the Gnosis
The Meaning of "Pymander"
This is wild stuff...
My big question is what happend in the 1890's that thise kind of stuff was being searched? You have these people creating societies in London and India (http://www.blavatskyarchives.com/hpbphotos29.htm)
that were digging into all sorts of quesitons and availability of antique records that are harder to find now... but, seem to be springing up online....
What was it about this Epoch of peoples? You see the question arrises while reading through this stuff from the chapter 7 (http://www.christianorigins.com/mead/ch7.html) VII -THE EARLIEST EXTERNAL EVIDENCE TO THE TALMUD JESUS STORIES and thinking to myself.. .what allowed the time that prophets came to Earth and revealed themselves? Really, what would happen today if that occured? What will it look like in the future when a 'Prophet' reveals him/herself...
To me it seems that from my understanding, one of the last Prophets beget from the same time as this society was inthe mix... Baha'u'llah .... and ssooo that time was ripe with open minds, I do not think or feel that this time is ripe with open minds... what will it take for people to be receptive to a new foundation revelation? You know, 'one god' or 'love they enemy' or 'unity (necessity of faith, compassion and morality in human affairs)' or 'mankind is one' .....
ok wait.. found more cool links :
the ocean thing... is an exe file that is a refference from 10 world religions for study. it is a 20 mb file... I trust the source and if you are capable... download the thing, if not, contact me and I will burn you a CD and send it to you.... (Namaste)
anyway... i better get back to what I really need to be doing ... though the fax I am waiting for from the UNC about an IT Integration project/job has not come in yet... I have some research on business ideas to do...
read into these links.. I will be... they seem to be way cool and stimulating for ideas...
Thursday, March 24, 2005
bubbles in progress.. a poem from a buddy
I live in Sacramento, work for the Legislative Office of the ACLU... I have a house and three cats... I have painted murals on my walls and like to build stuff in my back yard...
I'll forward you a 'poem' that a collected group of us put together over champagne the other night....
Ken Russell and bubbles crew...
<<<<<<<< :: BUBBLES IN PROGRESS :: >>>>>>>
WE NEED A REVOLUTION WE NEED A REVOLUTION WENEED A REVOLUTION
HOUSING EMPLOYMENT EDUCATION
YOUNG PEOPLE AREN’T INVOLVED IN MOST “LEFT” MEETING GROUPS!
(BOOM CHICKA BOOM – BOOM BOOM CHICKA BOOM)
APATHY AMONGST YOUNG PEOPLE -- LACK OF GOVERNMENTACCOUNTABILITY
BOOM CHICK BOOM
MENTAL HEALTH CARE IN THE JUVENILE JUSTICE SYSTEM ACCESS TO EDUCATION FOSTER CARE: MORE ATTENDANCE TO ATTACHMENT ISSUES IN TRAUMATIZED CHILDREN
BOOM CHICKA BOOM
VOTING PAPER TRAILSJUSTICESENVIRONMENT (ANWR ET AL)
BOOM CHICKEE BOOM
ACTION ON PEARCYS – PROSECUTIONPDA/DFA/MOVE ONANTI-WAR A….ITY (ADVOCACY?)
BOOM CHICKA BOOM
PRISON REFORMCYA REFORM
BOOM CHICKA BOOM
ACCOUNTABILITY OF PUBLIC OFFICIALSEFFICIENT USE OF PUBLIC FUNDSTRUTH AND OBJECTIVITY IN MEDIA
BRING DOWN DER FUHRER!!!
MEDIAARMS RACE – (BIO, CHEM, NUCLEAR)DEMOCRACY
WE SEE THE GOV’T AS “THEM” NOT US
EDUCATION FUNDING WAR HEALTH CARE
US MILITARISM ENDANGERS THE WORLD—BUSH, CHENEY, ETC… ASSES OF EVIL SUV’S AXLES OF EVIL – BRING BACK THE CONSITITUTION AN EYE FOR AN EYE WILL MAKE THE WORLD BLIND – WWW III NO!
BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!
COLLEGE FEES /TUITION INCREASING – ESPECIALLIY COMMUNITY COLLEGES FOR THOSE WHO CAN’T AFFORD OTHER OPTIONS HEALTH CARE
BOOM BOOM CHICKA BOOM BOOM!!!
VVPAT--- WAR AN EDUCATION, WAR ON HEALTH, WAR ON THE POOR, WAR ON IMMIGRANTS – EDUCATION!
WARELECTORAL REFORM/RIGHTCHANGING THE DEATH PENALTY
ENVIRONMENTHEALTH CARETRANSPARANT GOV’T
WE NEED TO STOP THE WAR OF OCCUPATION OF IRAQ
ANWR PRISON NUCLEAR WAST JAN SCULLY NOT PROSECUTE VANDALS
BUILDING FUTURE WORLDYOUTHPROTECTING EARTHHOUSING EMPLOYMENT EDUCATION
YOUNG PEOPLE AREN’T INVOLVED IN MOST “LEFT"
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2005/03/15/herold/print.html talks about how ....
Running on emptyThe leading energy analysts who foretold Enron's demise have an alarming new claim: The world's major oil companies are almost tapped out.
- - - - - - - - - - - -By Robert Bryce
March 15, 2005 Four years ago, the analysts at John S. Herold Inc. were the first to call bullshit on Enron. On Feb. 21, 2001, three Herold analysts issued a report that said Enron's profit margins were shriveling, the company had too few hard assets, and its stock price was way too high. Less than ten months later, Enron filed for bankruptcy.
Today, the analysts at Herold -- a research-only firm that issues valuations on several hundred publicly traded energy companies -- are making predictions even bolder than their call on Enron. They have begun estimating when each of the world's biggest energy companies will peak in its ability to produce oil and gas. Herold's work shows that the best minds in the energy industry are accepting the reality that the globe is reaching (or has already reached) the limit of its own ability to produce ever increasing amounts of oil.
Many analysts have estimated when the earth will reach its peak oil production. Others have done estimates on when individual countries will hit their peaks. Herold is the first Wall Street firm to predict when specific energy companies will hit their peaks.
Helloo... everybody get your diesel volkswagon today! ... I have seen a diesel motorcycle too
Search Results for "biodiesel" from Wired News
Wired News (rss): 1-10 of 23 next »
1. Biodiesel Boosters Plan Co-Ops March 14, 2005 Wired NewsBiodiesel Boosters Plan Co-Ops Producers of a diesel alternative made from old vegetable oil want to build a network of stations to sell the fuel to motorists. But many find it tough to convince local regulators to approve their efforts. By Mark Baard. By Mark Baard 2:00 a.m. March 14, 2005 PDT If f
2. Backroom Tussling Over Biodiesel February 2, 2005 Wired NewsBackroom Tussling Over Biodiesel Grass-roots environmentalists and soybean farmers agree that biodiesel is the next big thing in auto fuels. What they don't agree on is how to make it happen. Mark Baard reports from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. By Mark Baard 2:00 a.m. Feb. 2, 2005 PDT FORT LAUDERDALE,
3. Rants & Raves January 18, 2005 Wired NewsRants & Raves Readers on Willie Nelson's biodiesel ... Monsanto's monopoly ... escaping reality ... and more. 2:00 a.m. Jan. 18, 2005 PDT Date: 01/15/2005 11:16 AM From: BILL PUSKAS (firstname.lastname@example.org)> I'm a firm believer in this product but it's not going to help us drive around more if th
4. Willie Nelson Bets on Biodiesel January 14, 2005 Wired NewsWillie Nelson Bets on Biodiesel The 71-year-old country crooner isn't slowing down. He and three business partners form a company called Willie Nelson's Biodiesel. They're encouraging truckers to fill their tanks with eco-friendly fuel made from vegetable oils. Associated Press 12:28 p.m. Jan. 14, 2
5. Diesels, Hybrids Fated to Wed October 14, 2004 Wired News..., manufactures hybrid-diesel buses that are in service in New York. Kahn said that the ultimate green machine would be a hybrid-diesel car running on biodiesel, which is made from plants such as soybeans. "If you factor in biodiesel, then you have a total solution," he said....
6. Automakers Give Biodiesel a Boost September 23, 2004 Wired NewsAutomakers Give Biodiesel a Boost DaimlerChrysler and General Motors help biodiesel -- fuel that can be made from soybeans -- gain some traction in the United States and Europe. By John Gartner. By John Gartner 2:00 a.m. Sep. 23, 2004 PDT Environmental activists and farmers have been the primary adv
7. Greens Greasing Political Wheels July 30, 2004 Wired News...what a fossil fuel-free future might look like you must step outside the FleetCenter. In the streets outside the DNC's hard and soft zones, there are biodiesel and waste vegetable oil, or WVO, vehicles making their way around Boston. The cars' drivers say that biodiesel and WVO, which is dumped dail...
8. Stars Power Move to Green Energy June 23, 2004 Wired News...anced technologies that would free us from our dependence on foreign oil." Weaver said vehicles powered by hybrid gas-electric engines, solar energy, biodiesel fuel, hydrogen fuel cells and electricity are road-ready today, and begin to address the U.S. need to be energy-independent. "The situation ...
9. Rants & Raves June 7, 2004 Wired News...:59 PM Name: Joseph LeBlanc (LeBlanc_Joey@Hotmail.com)> Forty-one cents per gallon is misleading -- not everyone can count on free vegetable oil ("Biodiesel Boom Well-Timed," June 1, 2004). - - - Date: 06/04/2004 10:34 AM Name: Robert (email@example.com)> WEP Issues: My laptop will not stay c...
10. Rants & Raves June 4, 2004 Wired News... codes ... and more. 2:00 a.m. June 4, 2004 PDT Date: 06/02/2004 03:50 PM Name: ocean (firstname.lastname@example.org)> Hemp oil would make a great biofuel ("Biodiesel Boom Well-Timed," June 1, 2004). When I wrote to the Drug Enforcement Administration for a permit to grow hemp, they wrote back saying I can...
Wired News (rss): 1-10 of 23 next »