Tuesday, October 09, 2012
stop the karma cycle
Stop the Karmic Cycle
To prevent the constant re-occurrence of Karmic payback in the present or future, it is necessary to release and heal past, present and potential future grievances. It is necessary to extend unconditional love and unconditional forgiveness not only to all participants involved but also to yourself. It is time to put your pride aside and do everything in your power to release the ties holding you in karmic bondage.
Application of Love and Forgiveness
If it is possible to settle grievances in a rational manner personally or through mediation, then this is the ideal method. It is necessary to openly and honestly express yourself with clarity and without anger. Even if the other party is not receptive to the discussion, be sure that you offer unconditional love and unconditional forgiveness for all wrong-doings past, present and future for all parties involved. Your intention is to permanently release their energy from yours, but you must do so with love, forgiveness and continuous blessings.
If a personal meeting is impossible, then you can release them through a meditative state.
1. Choose a time when you won’t be interrupted.
2. Sit comfortably, close your eyes, and take three deep belly breaths to relax.
3. Your breath should become shallower and you will feel lighter, totally at peace, and unaware of time or your physical body.
4. At this point, visualize the other party and greet them by name.
5. Discuss all your grievances with the other party and listen carefully and patiently to their reply. Stay calm and avoid anger.
6. Tell the other party that you send them love and forgiveness for all transgressions, misunderstandings, etc.
7. In your mind’s eye, look for any connecting cords around their body that might be connected to your own body. Look at the main chakra areas on both bodies, especially the Solar Plexus and Heart chakras.
8. If you see any connecting cords, take a pair of gold-colored scissors and cut each cord.
9. Make your intention, With unconditional love and forgiveness and for the highest good of all concerned, I permanently sever and release the bonds that tie us together, past, present and future.
10. Say goodbye to the other party and wish them well.
11. Visualize their face and body fading until you can no longer see them.
12. Disconnect your energies by dusting yourself off, starting from the top of your head and brushing down your body with the intention, All negative energies, impurities, toxins, etc., are now released to the center of the Earth to be recycled into positive energy that will be reused by the universe at the appropriate time.
13. Resist expecting a particular outcome or having certain hopes – just let everything go.
14. In the future, resist thinking or talking about this person; instead, just get on with your own life.
Note for Reiki Level 2 Practitioners: If you are attuned to Reiki Level 2, you can treat this as a Distant/Absentee healing process. Start your meditation by visualizing and intoning the Distant/Absentee symbol three times, followed by visualizing and intoning the Mental/Emotional symbol three times and end with visualizing and intoning the Power symbol three times. Keep steps 4 to 14 the same as above