My Blog Headlines

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Perma Link to Problem with 'Sex in the City' and Feminisim
translate this page <<:: click that button to translate this page into any language, using the Fagan Finder Translation Wizard, it really works, try it Mikey, you'll likey!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

 

cowboy hunkered down like a cowboy

like a

In the dark at 05:55 
watching the moon it's 12'
 and 
hunkered over my boots 
like a cowboy 
with no campfire
 - glad I have extra coat
, letting dog wander 
about yard slowly 
... She likes it when 
I work from home better than 
these trips into the city for meetings... 
My breath is visible 
wafting to the moon ... 
12' 
hunkered over my boots like a cowboy without a campfire

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?