My Blog Headlines

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Perma Link to Problem with 'Sex in the City' and Feminisim
translate this page <<:: click that button to translate this page into any language, using the Fagan Finder Translation Wizard, it really works, try it Mikey, you'll likey!

Monday, May 02, 2005

 

Wikipedia is so cool

I looked up Gestalt

Got inspired and came up with a bunch of random ideas for t shirts or bumperstickers

sound off on your thoughts to these......

( © Copyright 2005 all rights reserved, justin mead)

1- I clean cat litter

2- I put the toilet seat down

3- I don't belch in public

4- I bring presents often

5- I hug a lot

6- I say nice things

7- I do dishes

8- you ride shotgun

9- I drive

10- roses chocolates reservations

11- ask nice maybe

12- If I am interested, you can read this ( on front of shirt small print)

13- If I am NOT interested you can read this (on back of shirt)

14- If you listen well, maybe I will keep you

15- WYSIWYG, only if I say so

16- Authorized Personnel Only

17- No Phishing

18- Gestalt

19- A LAB VEAL I (anagram)

20- (picture of a handbasket with word - HELL)

21- satirical

SAT
IRI
CAL

22- Free Radical

23- By Product

24- Bomb Squad

25- In case of emergence, pull here (on underwear)

26- In case of emergency, pull here (on t shirt)

27- In case of emergency, go down on stairs

28- (her t shirt) Fox
29- (his t shirt) Hound

30- dont panic

don
tpa
nic

31- Fox Hound

32- Siesmic

33- Avoid Group-Think

34- (insert silhouette of dog breed here) Chew Toy

35- absurdity

ABS
URD
ITY

36- Registered Weapons

37- Happy Meal

38- Happy Eel

39- Cookie

COO
KIE

40- Phantasmagoric

41- Juxtaposition

42- Wiki Wiki

43- Short words have bigger deffinitions

44- WAY

45- Define This

46- Widget

47- ACME

48- ACME-X

49- We're not worthy, that's why we are here (hell)

50- Until we learn, we will continue to burn (here in hell)

51- Hell defined by Dante, re-invented by Bush

52- Once a Monkey, always a Monkey (characture of GW Bush that looks like a monkey)

53- Man, Monkey, Both start with >M< .... Coincindence?

~~~ You can kind of see the stream of thought here, I will put some of these up for purchase in the form of bumper stickers and t-shirts shortly....


( © Copyright 2005 all rights reserved, justin mead)

Comments:
These were very good, but number 51 made me laugh right out loud!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?