My Blog Headlines

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Perma Link to Problem with 'Sex in the City' and Feminisim
translate this page <<:: click that button to translate this page into any language, using the Fagan Finder Translation Wizard, it really works, try it Mikey, you'll likey!

Friday, December 31, 2004

 

tried extra... wait... some YOGA

what do I mean extra?

Took the Yule Tree out with Phaelan's help and swept the spot in the corner of the room, and man this back of mine... so I got down my yoga mat and roll of PT foam and did some stuff for my back. Here I sit now as PDM and Keenan play with horses and Ruby lurks about.

Earlier PDM and I took Ruby dog to the dog park and I am not sure who ran more, PDM or Ruby Jane? It is always fun to scrunch down and all these dogs end up coming over for rubs and wiggles and I just love rubs and wiggles.

Looking around on the settings on the BLOGGER and see that I can send posts from my phone, via email. Will have to try that. My phone only sends short texts so I am not sure what I will do with it? Unless I set up my old VISOR Handspring up via the phone to send email... that could be good? It is fun to geek around with stuff like that. There are RSS and different publishing things that can be done.

Well, Later!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?