My Blog Headlines

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Perma Link to Problem with 'Sex in the City' and Feminisim
translate this page <<:: click that button to translate this page into any language, using the Fagan Finder Translation Wizard, it really works, try it Mikey, you'll likey!

Friday, December 31, 2004

 

do not know why

why does my back hurt?
i tossed and turned last night
pictching cat off me here
pushing dog away there

could not get comfortable at all
sweat pants twisted in a knot
t shirt wraped like seran on my torso
slipped out of them and still my back ached

why does my back hurt?
the chair at my desk may be
my desk and laptop angles perhaps
slouching over vba yelling in angst

code has a way of being a pain
a year ago I last played with vba
now again I try to twist the syntax
achieve the goals of functionality

what a pain in the back it is
ZUTE!

ibubropren where did I put thee?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?